8.01.2008

Back to school savings

Seen the news lately? Reports of back-to-school spending show that parents are tightening the budget quite a bit due to high gas prices and the shaky economy.

Little Treasures Sale is here to help with all your back-to-school needs at a fraction of retail! You don't have to wait for fall/winter clearance at the mall...you'll enjoy at least 75% off of brand names at our sale this month.

Did you know that it's possible to turn your seasonal clothing budget into zero?  In other words, sell x amount and buy x amount. Our consignors do it every season. How smart is that? Consignors can even check their sales online each night to keep the budget on track.

We've already hit an all-time record number of consignors this season and we expect to end up with well over 400.  We're expecting a record number of shoppers, too.

So, just like the back to school season, ready or not...here we come! 

1 comment:

Lisa and Madeline said...

3 Years ago I participated in my first Little Treasures Sale. I was hooked after that. Not only did I make good money from selling my stuff, but I bought the most adorable outfits in return. For 2 Christmas's in a row my daughter has worn a dress from the sale in her Christmas pictures.

You don't want to miss this sale. As my little one grows (5 years old) and I sell her stuff, I know if I have another baby down the road all I have to do is come to the sale and buy things again. Most of the swings, beds, and clothes are like new...and some are new!

See you at the sale!